TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

!!!  I so agree!  Same w/T-mobile...:->

Quinn, Just read that AT&T is one of the ten most hated companies in the US.

*Like*

*LOVE/LOVE/LOVE*

Hi DD, Monster Hug and SMOOCH!!

I fixed it so Cowboy can play 'birds' w/o hogging my Nook.   I'm so proud of me!  My dd said I'm executing advanced programs now!   Little does she know I'm not afraid to click until something happens...:-)

Went back to the Verizon Store today. They replaced the sim card in the device. I'm using it now. Seems to be hold up pretty good. Has only dropped out once in the last 1/2 hour. Seems to be operating in 4G which it had not before.

I have no problem with Verizon Wireless phone service. But their Air Card operation truly sucks. And their contracts and equipment also are total ripoff. I have yet to connect with a service Tech on the phone. The only reason I stay with them is that they do have coverage over most of the US.

I fixed it so Cowboy can play 'birds' w/o hogging my Nook. I'm so proud of me! My dd said I'm executing advanced programs now! Little does she know I'm not afraid to click until something happens...:-)

▼ Reply

You are an advanced 'clicker' for sure....

hahaha.... do you guys get the feeling that's an innuendo of some sort? '-)

=0)

I am a happy camper this morning. Jaylee & her cowboy & Ducatiman & I got to have a little party on the phone last night! It was great- made my night! '-)

We are a fun bunch all right.....

It was nice for sure.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service