TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

I'll admit snow is pretty when it first falls.....but...it would be even prettier if it could snow with the temperature at about 80 degrees and not land on the cars....or the roads.

I don't ask for much.....

Meeting a friend for a late breakfast at a recently opened diner type place.
It's cold today, but the sun is shining. It' a beautiful day for a walk in the park with the pup.
After that, to the grocer to buy the food for dinner tonight. It's a farewell dinner for one of my neighbors who is moving next week.
I may follow suite...thinking about moving, my neighborhood is changing. A number of us have been hoping for improvement, but its not looking so good. Amy and Len leaving doesn't help. Neither does the "sex offender" that moved in across the street :(

Omi , There's a web site called Neighborhood watchdog ..........I think , I have the link somewhere cause I sent it to my daughter and her friend that has a young tot so they could check out what lived in their neighborhood. Anyway uum Quinn, I'll get that for you.

I've been trying to grow mushrooms with a kit and it's tricky but I think I've got the hang of it. Some of them are the right size for eating and it looks like more are on the way.

Guess what?  It's snowing!!!

Wow! That must be a real shock to Bob.

Has he headed South yet?

No...I bought him some earmuffs and a scarf.  It's up to him to do something about boots.   Cowboy boots don't cut it in 8º.   :-)

Quinn, I'm looking at the I-Pad.  Sorry to hear about your neighborhood. It has always sounded real nice.

where would you move? Key West?

There are some really Quirky places in Houston, and Pru know most of them. Today we went to "The Beer Can House".  Google it. Since my computer is screwed up I can't figure out how to copy and paste.

Looks like it's me and Bob on line. Where is everybody?

Robbie- one thing to consider about an iPad- no keyboard, so it's a pain to type on.

Quinn- I'm really sorry about your neighborhood. I know you've loved it.

So.... how 'bout Atlanta? Come on down! ...and bring Katidid & George & Goldilocks & Jaylee & her Cowboy w/ya! Wouldn't THAT be awesome?! '-)

For me typing is allways a pain. Plus you can get a dock with a keyboard or a bluetooth keyboard. The big question is; the broadband hookup. Will it be less frustrating than what I now have? 

Good point. If you have wifi problems now, the iPad isn't going to fix that
I like the onscreen keyboard.
Maybe I've gotten used to it...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service