TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

I've already had mine. 

I've got to go. I still have a ton of catching up to do after the two week trip to VA.

"later"  Robbie!

Have a great day, Robbie!

what'd you do, take a nap when Dee got home from work? Had you actually been up yet?

wow, 6 peeps here at 9:12 pm PST, that's late on a Sunday for you EST peeps!!

I KNOW! I was tired all afternoon & evening, took a little nap & now I'm wide awake!

And I have to get up in 6 hours. sheesh!

We're down to 4 now, Karen & I'm heading out. They're dropping like flies! '-)

'night. (((hug)))

5 @ 2:47

Just scored a half price parking permit...ssshhhh, don't tell the Officer he screwed up ;)

Picked up a book at the Library and then made a deposit at the bank.

Having lunch right now--Cheese, crackers, honeycrisp apple. Yum.

Just 3 of us here, me, Kooner and Snagg, at 12;50 pm PST.  (((((((d's girl)))))))  back to you, cutie!!

Hey Quinn, i had chesse and crackers for lunch yesterday...I was starved by the time i cooked my Tilapia!!

Oh, ((((((((Quinn)))))))))))  to you too!!

Hi, gang. Batching it this evening. Actually all week. Having a lazy, leisurely evening after working all day.

I batch all the time unless you count Caleb. He is some company if your like wrestling, TV and movies.

I wrote the book on batching it!  LOL!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service