TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

OK...I know I won't get sympathy here, but it is going down to 27 tonight, and many of my plants are at risk Some in the front yard will be fine because they still have Christmas lights on them. The most vulnerable in the front an back yard are covered with sheets and blankets. All I can do is cross my paws, legs, eyes, and toes that  stuff will survive. (there is tons of stuff I can't cover)

ummm..... Teebs. You're funny coming in here & complaining about the cold after going "naa~naa naa~naa~naa" to Quinn for the last 2 days in here. I think all you're gonna get in here is

"Buck up, little buckaroo."

'-)

Did ya save the crops, Tfarmer?

Looks like everything survived, but I'm keeping everything covered cause it's supposed to get near freezing again tonight. (got another fire in the fireplace going)

I am glad I live in a moderate zone. We generally don't get anything like 6 degrees and I don't have to try and save anything that might freeze when it is 25 or so. All of that stuff has already frozen weeks ago. We might reach 40 degrees today.

I'll second that!!!

George and I both have colds - at least that germ waited until after New Year's!

big hugs, Goldi - I'm sorry!

Hey d's, good to see you.

(about 12 hours late...)

Hi, there, P.A. - good to see you, too!

Thank you, d's girl!  Good to see you!

Hey Goldi :-)

Hows the cold? Better, I hope.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service