TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

After a seven week hiatus, its off to work I go again.  Its kinda of a shakey start....power was off here at home from 3:30PM to 11:30PM last night.    As Bob Dylan might opine...."the wind howls like a hammer"......

Cold here this morning, at least by my standards. We are going to Kenturcky Downs today to bet on the virtual horse races. Not a good as the real thing but still fun. I expect to be rich by nightfall or broke. Much more likely to be broke.

Cold here, too, P.A. - only 23º right now! brrrr!!

I'm in a little funk this morning. Nothing big. Need to get my butt in gear, do some housecleaning & take my self & my dogs over to my house this afternoon before work. I'm going to spend a couple days there doing some cleaning out/inventory-ing, etc.). Then off to work this afternoon/evening.

Hope everybody here has a good day today!

thumbs up to Dylan; thumbs down to 15 - 6 degrees. brrrrrr!! :-(

Kinda chilly here too. 57 degrees

SHUT UP!!!!!

Hey...I had to wear jeans, a tee shirt and shoes WITH socks today, instead of shorts, tank top and sandals.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?!?!

OUR TEMP IS 22! WITH WIND! WINDOW RATTLING WIND!

You wimp...57 degrees is shorts and sandals weather.

Try-- jeans, wool socks, shoes, tshirt, sweater, scarf, gloves, hat, coat.

It takes so damn long to get dressed it's almost not worth going out.

But I'm trying not to complain. Last July it was 104 degrees in the shade. I'll take this over that.

Reply by Quinn 1 hour ago

DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?!?!

So cold here I had to build a fire in the fireplace.

I was on the NC/SC border this morning. 27 degrees.

Now I'm in Birmingham. It's cold. But I'm in the motel with a good heater. And if it gets to cold I can let Happy up on the bed.

T? I hate you!

But that puppy is damn cute :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service