TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya, gang! Merry Christmas! I'm hanging out w/Ducatiman & his 2 sons who are here spending Christmas w/us. We're all vegging out in the lr.... the eldest listening to tunes on his computer, the youngest watching a bb game on TV, D-man sitting next to me on the sofa, downloading a huge Jazz CD collection he gave his eldest for Christmas. And me, popping in here to say 'hi' & check out what's going on w/you guys. Had a really nice dinner here tonight w/one of my close friends, her boyfriend, and her 2 young adult kids, whom I've known since they were little kids. ...heading over to "What's for Dinner" to share the *wow* meal I cooked. "-)

too full, too tired and waiting to leave for a 2 hour & 40 minute movie in 45 minutes. I'll never make it through it. :-P

Deez, You still awake? What movie lasts that long? I watched "The Decendents" Yesterday. A good movie, but the story is kind of a downer. Of course I've never seen Cloony in  a "bad" movie.

Hey, Robbie! Yes, still awake - just got home not long ago.

We saw The Girl w/The Dragon Tattoo. It was quite good; I enjoyed it a lot. Although they had to skim a lot b/c the book was quite long, they did a great job of staying true to the book.

My ex told me he loved the Decendents, and didn't mention it being a downer. But he's Irish. All of their plays, movies, theatre is a downer!

Damn, those Irish are wise :)

It is because they drink so much. Alcohol makes you wise.

I guess my brain never got the memo on that, P.A.

Hey, i just went and saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night.  I liked it to, a little graphic at times, but now i would like to read the book.  Was that just like Part 1 of the book? I heard there was 3 stories. Anyway, that girl was amazing! Daniel Craig is a great actor and hottie!  :) 

There are three books, Karen.
This movie is very successful so far, I'd wager a guess that the other two books will be made into movies...ha, they've probably started already :)

Yes, Karen. It's called "The Millennium Series" - The Girl w/the Dragon Tattoo is the first one; The Girl Who Played w/Fire is the 2nd & The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest is the last. They're all available at my library.

"I couldn't remember things until I took that Sam Carnegie course."

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service