TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

I can explain......................ya see, I was told that the quilt would be bought soon and it isn't finished but I did a bit more on it. Now I have to whip out a business plan and register my business with the town and do the short form for tax ID. Doesn't that sound like fun???? The quilting part is anyway. I picked out a bunch of metal buttons with anchors on them for the sailor/ welder who is buying the quilt, he's involved with a horse woman so metal buttons with horse shoes are going on it too. Black velvet buttons also going on it. Fixed the pellet stove myself the other day when the upper auger stopped moving. I called a service guy who was fifty bucks an hour and decided to give the pellet stove co another try and call tech support. They walked me through removing the back of the stove and moving the motor to the upper auger around to loosen up the sawdust in it. That was a piece of cake. Reprogramming the electronics is impossible without the technician. Next time I'm taking notes and just to push that next time further into the future I moved the small metal plate that partially covers the upper auger so that it covers it even more and slows down the pellets feeding into it. That's what my week has consisted of . I hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. You all are my therapy so don't worry, I'll be around.

And you are mine, Merry, so please, stick around!

I am heading into a full day, filled with hope & happiness.

I feel better! Yay! Yesterday was the turning point; I feel back to my normal self again.

And my beautiful man's sons are flying in tonight to spend Christmas w/us....

our new home looks very nice for them & for Christmas, the fridge & pantry are full w/plans for lots of good food to be made, and right now I have a dog snoring away on the floor at my feet. Life is good.

Now I must get my butt in gear, do some last minute cleaning, run over to my house, go to work, then hopefully church & back home to start cooking for tomorrow while Ducatiman makes a run to the airport to pick up the boys at 9pm. So. That's my status from 7:28am 'til 9pm today.

And as far as YOUR stati statuary statuses (whatEVER) - - - 

I wish you a most lovely Christmas Eve, one & all! ❤

Sooooo glad your feeling better!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Teebs!!

((((((((((((((big hug)))))))))))))))

(Me, too!)

No fun today - I made the dough for the gnocchis and now have to go out and stand in line for the Sicilian pastries.

Status: Christmas is on hold. Dee picked up some kind of stomach bug, and she's having trouble deciding whether to sit on the toilet, or kneel in front of it.

The heck with all those Christmas movies, I fond a really good old Led Zeppelin concert recorded in  Madison Square Garden.

Funniest thing I've seem a;ll day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, jaylee!

We're just hangin' out again today.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service