TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

I woke up thinking I had a Saturday to goof around....then I remembered I own a business, I have to work. 

Be really thankful....you got a job. Many people don't.

don't be chastisin' my galpal RRC there, cowboy, or I'll hafta lasso & hogtie you!;-p

stoppin' by to say...

gang! '-)

Thanks D's......((hugs))

I am thankful Bob, we built brand new building for this business. I won't begin to tell you what is cost us, but anyone working 6 days a week 8 hours a day gets a little tired once in a while. 

Of course you do...didn't mean to belittle you in any way. I'm very sensitive to lack of jobs in this country as well as everything that is going on. My late wife and I owned an upholstery shop and a photography studio for twenty years. I know about long hours and long weeks. Take care of yourself and your employees.

Thanks Bob, it has been a stressful week. The store is doing amazingly well considering 2 of our partners walked 3 months after opening, leaving the 3 of us to pick up the slack. The kicker is they opened a mirror business shortly after that. In a town of 4500 that is a little tough. 
The only employees are my partner and gal pal, myself and my hubby. My boys fill in when time allows but days off are at a premium.

I appreciate you understanding where I am coming from.

Partly sunny but mostly cloudy.  Just a hint of green.
Still "beige" here.
Just a little more hint of green...even after the rain/sleet thunder & light show!
Been to a movie. Now I am hanging out on the patio. Sunny and 80 here. May need to mow again this week.

Heat wave today--54.

Did you see anything good at the movies?

No, we saw Rango, the cartoon with Johnny Depp. Caleb loves that sort of stuff. We did stop a Dunkin Donuts on the way home.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service