TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

Can't she though?

And thank goodness for that...

I just checked my calendar for this month.  This is the first day all month that I didn't either work, entertain company, or travel.  I did the triple header this morning....greasy spoon, Brew-ha and donut shop.  Tonight I did have the remaining family members out for a cookout....uh, thats those remaining here in town right now, not only those still living.  The brother from out west, and his wife, leave for home in the morning, leaving just the mom, the one local brother, and me.

Its been a fun month, but day-um, my rear end is dragging.  I've been working three and one-half days a week.  This weekend I'm looking to just veg out here at home.....OK, I guess it wouldn't hurt to  check out the greasy spoon, Brew-ha and donut shop again.

Careful Stir, Three and a half days a week? Don't ya know that work can interfere with your life?
WOW! Stir how do you keep up with that schedule. I work 2 and 1/2 days a week and I'm bushed. 
Tee, I'll be leaving the job a little later this year....not only is it interfering with my life,  its gonna adversely impact my Social Security for this year if I stay on.
Hi B A F!  Well, you missed quite a few spots out here on The Leelanau, so you'd better come back for more intensive touristing!  Hugs.....
You'll always be welcome, B A F!

NOT going to the beach this weekend.

Hosting my cousins from Cape May instead...

Slept in and ate a very late breakfast at IHOP.

Taking a little road trip w/my beautiful man & we'll be spending the evening w/my bff & her partner & a bunch of blind boys from Alabama, singin', dancin', drinkin' & generally being merry. Life is good!

Woke up from a long nap after cleaning for 5 or 6 hours.............I can't understand why I have no energy.

Then I tell my housemate that he's acting silly in not such a nice way , what do you say to a 60 yr old going wooowooooohooooooooooooo and making stupid comments??? Then I'm roasting, just roasting out of my skin, I ask him why it's sooooo hot in here and he says it's just me. Go online and read about Irene and burst into tears............................All those people in harm's way, DAYEM!! Then I play the dog wanting bacon video and read a few jokes and say to my housemate now that all of a sudden the house is cool again that it's so nice to have him around to go through menapause with..

(:>)

Thank you DD. That poor guy is learning how to "roll with it"". This is worse than becoming a teenager. I have the extreme version as far as hormones go. And whine ,whine, whine, I just thought I got the hang of it. Almost got the house ready for the big storm , now I've just got to pull out a quilt to do and I should be alright.

The funniest thing is that I read the demographics for the town before I moved here and the average person is a menapausal woman. Maybe I should start a gourmet chocolate factory/ craft store. I'd be a millionaire in no time.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service