TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16170

Replies to This Discussion

Think I'm going to have a few bumper stickers printed up.

GOT YARN?      &  My cat thinks I'm FABULOUS!

I saw a bumper sticker last week.

Dogs come when you call.

Cats have answering machines.

My cat comes when I whistle and used to pat me on the ass. Sometimes he ambushes me as I walk past him in the living room and grabs my leg to startle me and doesn't use his claws. I swear he understands a lot of English and I've heard him say Ma, and maybe a few other things.

Signed, your freindly neighborhood crazy cat lady.

I had a cat, Bubba, that would come running from 4 yards away when I called him. (neighbor's yards, not 3 feet yards) He was the ultimate lap cat. I've had cats since I was 10 years old, and he was the best!
Just goofing off.
Can't sleep, the thunder and lightning has stopped and the house is still pretty warm. I must have done a few contortions putting up the insulation in the two foot crawl space cause my word I feel it. Bought myself a wood burning tool. Spent the day comparing unfinished furniture and settled on some inexpensive pine toy boxes to decorate. Moving slow and very happy just to catch up on the news. And I keep telling myself that's enough TBD for one day and coming back for more. So much for will power.
It's crack for old cranks.
And I'm addicted.

Hey now, I'm just an older crank....................................total crack though.

Day three of family get-together.  Yesterday it was fishing....today its hiking.

Nice to see so many of the fam-damn-ily at one time.  We all get along quite well.  The Mom is really enjoying it all.

Glad to hear it. Take care of the 'Mom."

Stir...I'm impressed that you can tolerate family for 3 days!!  It's a good thing...I'm envious. 

I miss my family so much.  Since our mom passed things have taken a different turn.   She was our glue.

Hold on to this time...precious...not you..er...you know....*whatever*....:-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service