TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

*just whisper in my ear...what was said about Q?*

O, my status?

I'm home from work travel and, a little R&R snuck in for good measure.

Picked some beets and steamed them and had a nice snack. Reading up on canning, I feel so old fashioned, there's a sale on peaches and I just bought another 12 pack of canning jars. Peach pie, peach chutney, peach preserves..................................I need about 20 pounds of peaches to fill all my peachy needs.

Good to see you back Miss Q.
Hi, Quinn!
My room here at the motel overlooks the yard for a construction company, which seems to be run out of the back of the facility.  My kind of place....gives me something to talk about and write about.
O, it's the new meet! Who's attending?
Well, so far, there's Mr Stretchy, JoJo, and me, confirmed.  That'll be on Sunday.

Watched a very interesting, quirky  movie, "Everything is Illuminated".

Alex: I have reflected many times upon our rigid search. It has shown me that everything is illuminated in the light of the past. It is always along the side of us, on the inside, looking out. Like you say, inside out. Jonathan, in this way, I will always be along the side of your life. And you will always be along the side of mine.

what?? it's too late. and there's been too much Scotch. Are you speaking English?
There is water falling from the sky this morning. I've heard the elders speak of this in hushed tones, beside the fire late at night. They talk of a great booming noise in the sky and fire racing across the heavens....like some sort of miracle. I may have even seen it before myself, but it's been so long ago.......wow....

STATUS!!

I'm back at Raccoon Valley RV Park.

I'm still trying to recover from torture. I was tied between two sexy females and made to dance until exausted.

I tell you, that Pittsburgh is better than Vegas.

I had today off, so I took Happy to PetSmart to be groomed.

BEFORE

AFTER

I'll tell you, Knoxville can be dangerious to your pocketbook.

In the shopping center, close to the PetSmart is a Borders. They are having a going out of business sale.

I will probably be missing in action for a few days. I bought 7 books. A couple Sci Fi by William Gibson.

He wrote "Neuromancer" which is one of the best Sci Fi books I ever read. I've read hundreds.

Got "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell, He wrote "Blink" and "The Tipping Point". Both very interesting. I also got a 422 page memoir by Christopher Hitchens and a small book with five lectures by George Soros and a couple of "for Dummies" books.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service