TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16199

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah Robbie, that sidewalk IS wide!  I guess that's to accomodate the patrons when they come weaving out of the Moe-Z at closing time.

eeny, meeny, miny, moe's

should had eaten at sloppy joe's

Morley, Michigan is pretty doggone small, funes.  The next nearest restaurant is in Detroit.

It sounds so good, I hope I get to try some one day. Made a double batch of banana bread last night and now I'm making pickled eggs. Cleaned out my closets and storage room and sent the overflow to the thrift store. Bought a wool vest to embroider with some wool crewel yarn. I have to carefully take apart the bottom seam so that I can slip my hands between the lining and the wool to embroider it and then sew it back up. SIGH got the kitchen scrubbed down to boot.

I predict that vest will be beautiful when its finished.

Oops...wrong thread :)
It all sounds really good!
I finished decorating. Dusted and mopped and vacuumed. Did laundry. Ironed. Had lunch with my nephew. Went to the Farmers Market for candy and nuts. Picked up fresh wreaths and greens from the nursery. Hung the wreaths, arranged and placed the greens. Went to the gift store for ornaments for my niece and nephew. The plumber came and replaced the spigot in the bathtub. Walked the dog. Watched the snow flurries.
Sitting on the sofa, sipping hot tea, listening to Christmas music, TBDing. I'm cozy and warm. I may not make it to the Town Square caroling tonight...

I went to Sam's Club for cat litter. I'm figuring my day pretty muck sucked next to yours. 

It's a girl thing :)

It's after ten. I want to be on the road headed for Hattiesburg Mississippi by 7:00 am tomorrow.

On my way to Leesburg, VA for Christmas. Taking the Jeep, leaving the RV here. Will be back here the first week of Jan.

So, Guess I better shut this down, walk Happy and crawl into bed.

Night All.

Safe journey, Robbie, and Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Me too, safe journey and Merry Christmas to you and all of us.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service