TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back, Stir!

Today I did Laundry, Washed the front and rear of the RV. Had about a hour long conversation with Gatorgirl about pooling of oil and gas rights. Some of you probably remember her. She has gotten married and retired from her job during the last couple years.

Tomorrow I will wash at least one side of the RV and clean up my bicycle. Getting everything ready for the move South. 

Going away for a four day weekend...

Have a good weekend all...see you Tuesday.

We went to the Dali museum last night, and saw some truly incredible art.

I stopped in to the new bar and grill for a sandwich today...I guess it was about one o'clock.  I ordered the lunch special, a whitefish sandwich with fries and slaw.   My buddy George, the cook, saw me sitting up to the bar, and when my lunch came out from him, the sandwich had an extra filet of fish piled on it, and the fries were super-sized. 

George is like that....he's a big rotund guy who looks after his friends.

That meal was excellent!  I've now just woke from a carb induced nap in my recliner.

I'm still kinda groggy. 

Yep, that's the place.  Bruce, the owner, gave us a little tour.  Usually Bruce is sarcastic and snide, but he was on his best behavior that day.  You had a positive effect on him!

I stop in on occasion.........it seems a little pricey, for what one gets.  That is, what one gets if George isn't cooking.  ;-0

Going to watch my oldest as Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls tonight. Excited to see him perform.

To be thrifty and healthy, I tried to drink water instead of coffee today. Wound up with a real moaw, moaw of a headbanger headache. Caffeine withdrawal??? Happens every time but at least now I can get up and walk around and do things.

Why on earth would anyone want to withdraw from caffeine?

I thought it was making me dehydrated and a contributing factor to my ankles getting a little swollen. Plus I don't think I drink enough water.

I "withdrew" from coffee  about 3 years ago.(for about the 3rd time) Not because I didn't like it, but because I liked it too much. I'd drink a cup, and then another, and end up drinking the whole pot. Yes, it takes me a little longer to gather my marbles in the morning, but I don't miss the jitters at all. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service