TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking of you and your family, Deez.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS/PRAYERS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So sorry the hear this about your dad Deez, You and yours will be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this, d's girl.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

My heart goes out to you and yours.   This is a  tough path to travel.  Many of us have been there.  It's never welcome or expected.

This is a time when all we have in our hearts is handed over...God is good.

You are loved and sincerely cared about in this little band of coconuts. 

I pray it gives you some solace.

Warm thoughts to your Dad and the family....it is rough. My Mom was in the hospital a month, 3 weeks of that in ICU on a vent after her heart attack, stay strong and take care of yourself. 

Aggie huq!

ah, d's.

So truly sorry to hear this.

Sorry to hear. My thoughts are with you.

Thank you all so much. Wow - I just came on for the first time in a couple of days & was just flooded w/love & support from you guys. I really do appreciate it tremendously. You guys are the best.

Dad is in bad shape. He hasn't regained consciousness & they discovered today that he's having brain seizures. It's a mean waiting game right now. I may not be on very much, but please know that I feel your love & prayers & support, and appreciate all so much. xox

I'll be out of town for a couple of days, on family matters.

Have fun.....don't fight!

Hoo Boy, a couple of days of unsupervised fun. but, we'll need to have someone watching to make sure we know when he is on his way back and can resume respectible behavior.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service