TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

It was a 16 oz. tall boy, does that make a difference?

Tall boy? Is that like two beers in one?

More like a beer and 1/4. 

I spent most of the day with Pru. We took Happy to the dog park.

Pru said to tell everyone "HI". I'm still trying to talk her into going to Largo for Tee's Birthday.

Hi back to Pru!

At the risk of making this seem like a "bump" ( ;-0 }, I thought I might set forth my plans for the day. 

I'm about ready to head into town for breakfast, perhaps followed by an amble across the street to the donut shop, for liberal hour.  I've been asked several times if I would join the Hysterical Society's Monday morning work bees in their new digs, so maybe that will also be a destination.

Yesterday, I started mowed my leaves, but the mission was quickly aborted when the old $79.99 mower from Tar-zhay died.  With bad weather coming soon, it looks like I'll have to throw down the tarp once again, and rake.  That sucks,  I'm accoustomed to getting paid to rake yards!  ;-0 

I, for one, am quite interested in your schedule for the day.

Thank you for posting.

Tell the Liberals I said hello and have a chocolate iced donut for me.

I too always have an elaborate and  lengthy schedule for the day. Which I am usually able to ignore until it is too late to do any of it.

hahaha

How you doing?

Tell Pru I said hello back...

Tough status- my dad went into full cardiac arrest early this morning. He's in bad shape. They've put him in a hypothermic state to try & prevent brain damage & have him on a ventilator & heavily sedated. We won't really know anything about his status or chances until tomorrow. I drove back over to Birmingham this a.m. & am waiting vigil in the ICU waiting room w/my stepmother & stepbrother.

I am so sorry d's. My thoughts are with you.

We will be praying for you and your family, Deez.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service