TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to here that d's. It is amazing what modern medicine can do. They had me sort of walking on two new knees 12 hours after the surgery.
Great news, Deez. Thanks for letting us know.
Glad to hear your Dad's doing well Deez!!!!
Glad to hear your Dad came through the surgery so well, d's girl!
Violating doctor's orders.
Things that make you go... Hmmmmm?
"the doctor said, give him jug band music......."

Deez and I couldn't work it out. I was 13 miles out of Birmingham when I got her call. since we didn't know the area well enough to facilitate a quick mini meetup, I motored on through. We'll have to have our next meet at Tee Bubs Birthday Bash.

Happy and I are in Bonita Lakes campground in Meridian, MS.

i talked to Pru on the phone. Let her know that I'm getting closer, in case she wants to make a run for some place safe. (:>)

JINX! You owe me a bottle of pop!! We wrote this at the same time!! '-)

Robbie & I jussst missed each other twice this week!

He pulled into Atlanta as I was pulling out & then he cruised through Birmingham today while I was there, 

but the timing was such that he couldn't really stop & I couldn't leave the hospital as he was passing thru.

I did find it amusing that when I called him to see what his schedule was he was heading into Birmingham, only 13 miles out. He must've been sending me vibes. Ducatiman says I'm freakishly sensitive that way. He is impressed w/it on one hand, but I think he's a little creeped out by it on the other.

good to keep 'em on their toes. '-)

Yep, really sorry that we couldn't work it out. I'll let my friend Mike call you to talk about the cilliac stuff.

I'll see you at The  Birthday Bash in Feb.

Okay - maybe Mike & I will have to meet up w/out you. '-)

(I got together w/Robbie & his friend Mike last year, and b/t Mike & me, poor Robbie never got a word in edge-wise! ;-p)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service