TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a camera on your computer? I'm thinking you should add me to your friends' visiting schedule & we should Skype! :-)
No camera on the puter but that would be awesome. How does skype work? I've known about it for years but only in a vague sort of way.

Smooches back atcha, D.D.!

I want some apple butter & Jack Daniels mustard!

Great pic up there ^^^ & great idea for delivering food to those shut-ins, D.D. Yay for you!

AWWW D.D. And I love the colors of the jars o food in that photo.
No wonder your boobs are so big DD. It's cause your heart is gigantic!

You are a kind hearted woman....I've always known that...((((hug))))

Great photo BTW...:-)

I had a great day today. My bff & her partner came over & I talked them into walking to the Arts Festival we were going to. It was a very warm, sunny day & the walk was great. (For me, anyway. They seemed to think it was a bit too much ;-p) Then the Arts Festival was great. I got earrings for myself, plus others for Christmas presents. Plus the company was great. And we got to hang out w/my dogs a bit, too, which they loved.

THEN I met another one of my closest friends, whom I hadn't seen in months, for a marathon 3 1/2 hour dinner @ PF Chang's. It would've been a 2 1/2 dinner, but just when we were ready to leave the manager bought us a round of drinks, so we had to linger over them for an hour so I'd feel safe to drive home.

It was really good. I'm feeling full & grateful tonight.

Lunch with friends, done.
Laundry, done.
Grocery shopping, done.
Casting on stitches for fingerless gloves, done.
Walk the dog, done.
Bleed the radiators, done.
Dinner, done.
Cleaning up after dinner, um...er...I'll get to that shortly.
Well........did you?

I did.

As much as I dislike the cleaning up part of cooking, I hate the waking up to dirty dishes in the sink part even more.

I hear you.
So do I.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service