TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16189

Replies to This Discussion

You guys are hopeless.....

lay off the booze before you post pleaze....:-)

There's booze?? How did I miss that?
Just come to FL on Feb. Ya can park the RV in the street for days.
'-)
Hustling my oldest out of the house - he got a job in DC and going to a wedding later.

Is he working for Rick or Herman? Did you use your contacts to get him the job?

Notice that Jaylee nor Bob are posting tonight. Do you think that they may havve found some other activity to fill in the time?
Hmmmm. That is a possibility.

Lurking between innings.....*sigh*....gonna give up lurking....:-/

Motor City Kitties seem to be done....I'm gonna have to suffer a bit of glee...*sigh*

I must be cwazy, I'm heading up to my studio at 5:34 am to start working on my stuff on a Sunday morning. And looking forward to it.

dat's not cwazy, Merry, I'd say it's pretty inspirational. '-)

I slept in, which is very unusual for me, and I'm about to begin a girlfriends' day.

My bff & her partner are on their way over & we're going to walk to a cool Arts Festival a mile & a bit from my place. And this evening I'm meeting another of my best friends for supper.

Finished my work and goofed off for the rest of the day. I just happened to find a headset that I can use on the old xp for calling friends for free from the gmail account.

All by accident. I love how the universe conspires to aid and abet me at almost every turn these days. Already spent an hour catching up with a good friend. And tomorrow I'm supposed to call another one around 10am. There's another hour of chatting.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service