TBD

TBD on Ning

You start a rumor about me and then the next person starts a rumor about someone else...

Views: 141

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack is in the running for the worse hangover by someone with a large ping pong ball for a head.
Stillgoing has a very red sperm count. It matches his hair. Don't ask me where, I'm not sure!
DZGD has caused her PhD advisor many sleepless nights with her numerology based dissertation on studded collars and oiled muscles down at the Young Men's Pagan Association, Glynda the Good, and the gathering of unicorns at the vacation homes of the CEO's of Walmart.
stillgoing is going mouse hunting today.
Beth's New Years resolution is to start smoking three packs of cigarettes a day and drink a case of beer to improve her health.
Red One has lost every bet he place on every college game. He is seriously thinking about an extended vacation in the Andes.
s g is still DRUNK from the New Years Eve Party.
To celebrate the New Year, Red One ran outside at midnight wearing only speedos and Christmas socks. He shot champagne corks at the people who stopped to laugh.
Calli's prize Funny Ewe.

Red One went for a walk and then couldn't get into his house. At first he thought he was lost but actually Mrs. Red One had the locks changed.
Rumor has it that it's not just Jack's head which is made of ping-pong balls....
Jack thought he had chlamydia from his New Year's celebration but it was only syphilis again.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service