TBD

TBD on Ning

...Christmas is over.

Tags: Christmas is Over, Fishing Ewe a Mare Egrit Moose Panda Hippo Gnu Deer, Help, Robbie!, We Need a New Q&A Logo

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

...I would think that 

would be particularly interested in it, since half of it is her namesake.

The orange and gold is nice.

...& Pickle Allen's interest would surely be peaked (or piqued), as the second half is the second half of his name!

I don't have any Q&A graphics to post but I hope they can get the page updated. How about some cute bunnies and flowers?

OK, the last I remember reading, Chez was alive and well, and in contact with at least one member.  Do we know of any reason why she doesn't come back, if only to turn over the reins to someone else?  I note that she's also of the seemingly MIA moderators.  I'm puzzled by this issue.
You can take the job....that would be fun!!!

Go, Stir! Go, Stir!

...or-

STIR IT UP! STIR IT UP! 

"-)

No, I don't want the job....the thought of it reminds me of back years ago when I decided that it would be really cool to leave my buddies on the paying side of the bar, and take the paid job of bartender.  I was never so miserable as on the nights I had to bartend, and deal with those yayhoos!  LOL!

If asked I will not run....If elected, I will not serve.

BTW, I was serious with my previous post.....why is Chez in Limboland?

I don't know why Chez is MIA.

but based on your post, I hereby nominate Q & PA as Q&A Moderators. Do I hear seconds?

... We can rename it "Q&(P)A" !! lol!!!!

I'll quickly second that motion!

So, do the moderators have the power to take over a group with a MIA leader.  Just wondering...are there checks and balances in place?

Perhaps a whole new Q & A group is the answer.

I'm in no way trying to throw Chez under the bus....I wish she would come back and join us again.  She was one of the good 'uns!

I will quote Stir. If nominated I will not run and if elected I will not serve. However I think Stir plagerized General William Tecumseh Sherman.
And here I thought Pat Paulsen coined those immortal words, P.A.  ;O

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service