TBD

TBD on Ning

Hi Guys, I came across this, and wanted to share. There is a site called restaurant.com. You can type in your zip code, and it brings up restaurants that offer online discounts. Normally a $25 gift certificate for $10, if you spend a total of $50. Not bad, huh? Well I also get online grocery coupons from couponmom.com. They send a weekly newsletter with printable coupons. Well they sent one the other day that had a link to restaurants.com, and said to use a promo code. to get a better deal. The code is HEART, and when I went there the code is for a 80% discount. So a $25 certificate costs a whopping $2. We printed out a bunch last night because I don't know how long the promo code will be good. We even printed out a $10 certificate (have to spend a total of $20, but the thing cost .80 cents??? You guys should give it a try.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi OH, I just don't see how you can beat a deal like that!! Glad to hear you had a good time. Ohhh, bloddy mary's, I haven't had one of those in years!!
This works really well too. Before you leave for the restaurant, look around for a dead fly. They can often be found by windows, especially if you dont overdo the 'clean thing'. Place your fly into a vile, then, as the southerners say, get dressed up and 'go wallerin'. While the waiters back is turned, slip your prize into the main dish and, voila! free food.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service