TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sure hope you figure out the neuropathy thing before my feet turn completely to stone. But I've had nerve conduction tests and was told the nerves were dead, and there was no way for them to come back. I take neurontin and alpha lipoic acid, but nothing seems to slow the progression.

And piggybacking on your rant, I was first diagnosed with arthritis in my c-spine probably close to 25 years ago. Not only makes for a stiff neck, but it makes my fingers go numb at times. That was actually the first signs of a problem  Holding on to the steering wheel, holding a paint brush or a rake too long, pretty much holding anything for an extended amount of time causes numbness. AND the arthritis is also the cause of my tinnitus!!!! When my neck gets real bad, I have a home traction device that pulls on my neck and gives a tiny bit of relief. Not enough to affect the numbness or tinnitus, but it does help some with the pain.

Quinn wrote: Your getting back at for the pork, aren't you d's?

no, actually.

...I just like giving you sh!t for no particular reason at all. '-)

Thanks. So glad i can be your whipping boy...I do serve a purpose in life. Hooray ;-)

[what the heck are you doing here this time of day?]

I've taken 2 sick days off from work. :-(

hey! I have a rave! Speak of the devil- I rec'd a link to a blog about a BBQ restaurant that is gluten free! YAY! I talked to the owner on the phone today & it sounds safe. Only a 40 minute drive. I've talked d-man into going there on a 'date night' Saturday, after a movie (The Lincoln Lawyer) that I bought Groupon tickets for today. Saturday night movie & BBQ! YAY!!! '-)

Oh dear...another substance for her (d's) to play with...:-p

what?! I feel like I've lost the ability to understand the English language tonight!! :-P

(that was in reference to Jaylee's comment)

BBQ sauce...fingers...etc.  :-)

mmm.... Jaylee - I like how you think!!

...I noticed the Hershey's Chocolate Syrup at the grocery store yesterday & thought, hmmm.... '-)

'-)

I'm going to another thread.........again.
Hey now Cowboy...I seem to recall going down the produce isle with you once upon a time......:-D
woohoo... '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service