TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Perhaps with fewer jobs we need less OSHA.  :]

Makes PERFECT Republican sense: If there's no OSHA to report on unsafe workplaces, then there'll be no need for any of those satanic "regulations" to force businesses to make their places safe to work.

See, it's not the fault of businesses for crippling their employees - It's OSHA's fault for CATCHIING them at it. It's so SIMPLE. Get rid of all the cops, and the crooks will behave themselves just fine.

Quinn:

The Repubs want to cut funding to OSHA.

Of course they do.

Just trying to get off topic a bit are we Q?  Methinks there is no way that's gonna work....

*good one Bob*

I am an eternal optimist :-))

O, well...

What is the shit is  OSHA ?
OSHA came to our work area.
They gave us orders that anyone that climbs a ladder has to have a safety harness.
Our company had to hire a lobbyist to take that production killing rule out of their heads.
Same goes for the NRA and the Free Market
AWWW....bless your company's heart. What a shame  it was that an outside entity had to force employee safety on your poor company..
My last post was directed at Darroll's rant about OSHA. but posts don't always fall where they're supposed to around here.
Reply by darroll 10 hours ago
OSHA came to our work area.
They gave us orders that anyone that climbs a ladder has to have a safety harness.
Our company had to hire a lobbyist to take that production killing rule out of their heads.

hummm...A fifty dollar harness or a million dollar lawsuit. I would think the company would rather spend $50.
In addition, I hope I'm not the person that falls and has permanent damage of some sort...or, dies.
The harness sounds like a good idea to me.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service