TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/01/21/dnt.boiling.water.in...

Rant:  It's a tad cold here.

Rave:  Not as cold as this place!

Looks like fun!

the snowbanks are still so high on corners can't see jack shit  to turn or cross a street driving.

The potholes are coming back.

That means they will be bringing back the orange barrels.

The tailgating red light running drunk drivers text messaging are all over the roads. Cops are being killed, run over and shot or laid off.

It is a mess here.

That is a real honest legitiment rant.

yes it is. :-(
Bravo will make a reality show outa that.
Here I am, Quinn!
my printer seems out of alignment. Also my fingers are dirty, i can't get the paint off of them and am tired of scrubbing them.
You still got paint on your fingers??? Do you still have fingers??

I got ten of them but 2 of them are getting worn out.

It is not the pinkie pinkie, not the ring finger, not them thumb, not the forefinger...

rant , I have to rant what I am going to rant about?.

My car is freakin' dirty.

It is driving me crazy.

I'm planning on designing and building a floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall entertainment center and media storage unit pretty soon, to integrate the oodles of crap I've got stacked in haphazard shelving arrangements in my man cave and to free up some floor space.

Except, I SUCK at math and measurements. I'm afraid my dream project is going to wind up looking like something that hobos living under a bridge threw together from detritus scavenged out of a house fire. Can anybody here recommend a really good how-to book on stuff like that?

How tall is the ceiling?

How wide is the wall?

How deep to you want the shelves to be?

How many shelves, total, do you want?

This is not rocket science...Just sayin'

You may want to consider Ikea...

ditto everything Quinn said...

Snagg, just forward Q & me the dimensions of the wall & ceiling height, what general kinds of stuff you want to organize & store & we'll design it for you.

And if you're interested in product & price info from that store Q mentioned up there ^^^, PM me. I have the inside scoop. '-)

Your local Lowe's or Home Depot have a plethera of manuals on carpentry, measuring, and such. Peruse the ailes there.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service