TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Wendy!!!.....we're a laid-back kinda bunch here. You know sqeeze the tooth paste tube where ever, middle either end....we don't sweat the small stuff.
by WendyLynn 5 hours ago
The ranting in here seems very unrantlike

Feel free to change that...

She has, don't you see? 

She waltzes in and critiques our rants trying to provoke quality.   She's so sneaky.   :-)

She needs to attack some one's character or throw a snow ball at somebody.  

Snowball fight?

I have extras here...

O, Ubu...you are so right [I HATE admitting that]...she's just nasty, isn't she?

Did you teach her everything you know? :-)

I don't know if I should be ranting about this or not...Was it smart to buy something that I've been trying to get for four years (But it was always too expensive) and it suddenly pops up for about a quarter of what it always used to cost ? When I'm trying to scale back expenses? Decisions, decisions...
Don't know what it is you've lusted after for 4 years, but look at it this way.....10 years from now it won't matter one way or the other.   Well......mayhap it could...just sayin'....
Hell, I would've bought it four years ago...

ALRIGHT, I BOUGHT THE DAMN THING ALREADY!!!

I've decided to fully expect it to be even better than I'd long anticipated, so that the bargain price will only add luster to it's purchase. Because I'm the kinda guy who likes to see the glass as being "half full", unlike some people around here.

I do hope your expectations are fulfilled tenfold. Is assembly required?? Do you need batteries???

Or did you just buy a new glass???

Wendy taught me, Quinnie. 

(phew....that was close.  I didn't consult the Dummies book.)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service