TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, just how much power does that monarchy wield, anyway?

I was looking for something in my "Favorites" drop-down, and "My Atlantis" has disappeared from it. Is that normal, or should I take my computer in to the shop to be de-bugged? That seems to be taking things a bit far, don't you think, messing with people's home set-ups?

The power may be reaching farther than we want to know....we are watched here.

I suspect there is some one here that is not here.

There has been some monkey business in this land of "wonderful buncha coconuts".   Some comings and goings...some odd, albeit snarky postings.

A couple of weeks ago the front page was full of 'shadow heads'...how did that happen..?

All I know is that there does not seem to be a demogogary (?) trip happening here..thank goodness.  I'm free to happily skip down the halls of TBD2 (or TBD 1/2 as it was referred to) and enjoy myself and the company of you fine folks.   

Thank you very much.

We're nice folks here....respectful, well groomed, behaved, and even easy to look at...:=))
I'm not really all that well groomed.
That's probably only in the winter.  You hibernate up North I hear.

No, I pretty much always look like I slept in my clothes, with fly away Ben Franklin Hair and the three day stubble.

I'm an acquired taste.

"we are watched here"

Well, if I disappear tomorrow, some of you have my private e-mail address, and you know where I am on Faceschnook.

Reply by Jaylee53 1 hour ago
I suspect there is some one here that is not here.

Ya think?
:-))
You guys aren't talking about ghosts again, are ya?
She is insightful isn't she, Quinn? :=))

But....

"Hey. This is a free site. A privately owned site. And there is a door..." 

Read that somewhere, not sure where.  Isn't that called a conundrum.....or an oxymoron...I'm not sure.

*being a total snarky beeeeach...(I know...can't help it)*

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service