TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You mean the weather people were wrong??!!??

I just thought my ruler was broken. The measurement said four inches and surely that was wrong because the weather people said less than one inch. :-))

No snow here but my cows were playing with a fox this morning.

Tuesday evening supposed to get 6 inches.

Anyone want to place bets whether the weatherman is right???

The neighbor parked his SUV in the street, he has a driveway. He goes away. Won't answer phone, to get him to move his SUV.

Then the plows can't get up here, I live on a hill.

Also the gasman came today to dig up the road to hook up the natural gas line to the house. It is switching over to natural gas from oil. They couldn't do the work because he SUV is parked where the gas lines are marked. Since  Dec. been waiting to get the gas hooked up. It is cheaper and more efficent.

There is little oil in the tank, but don't want to fill it up because

it will be a waste as soon  it won't be used. Have to get a friend to bring  big jerry jugs of oil because the oil man  won't deliver

less than 150 gallons. It is freezing cold.

I could go on, but that is enough for now.

Beth, that is the most valid, outrageous rant I've heard in a long time. I wanna go smack your neighbor! sheesh!
tell us more, Aggie! How do cows play w/a fox? Did you get pics, or a video maybe?

OK the neighbor finally moved his SUV.

The gasman came for the third time and got the gasline

hooked up.

Now the heater/plumber man has to come

to install the new furnace for the gas and take out the oil furnace but a blizzard is on the way 10 inches of snow is predicted

tonight. So he won't be here for a week.

My friend did bring over the 4,  6 gallon jerry jugs of heating oil.

It is so  cold here , my nose feels like an icicle.

There was something else I wanted to rant about but I forgot.

Winter sux....:-)

{{{(((Beth!)))}}}

I'm very glad your neighbor & the gas man have come & taken care of things. Yay for that!!

I got pictures but not to good.  How about a picture of 8 point buck in back yard first day of deer season?

very cool.... who's his friend?

{{{(((Jaylee)))}}}

If ya'll want a break, you're welcome to come stay at my house. But you better wait until Atlanta thaws out from it's worst winter storm in 18 years!

What did ya'll do down there to deserve all that???? (never fear, we took a break)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service