TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dumb as dirt and mean as a snake....scary combination.

Sorry you have to put up with that.

youtube do not work anymore!

it is there some where?  I give up, back to eons.
Click the HTML button first and then right click and paste...
I just posted this to see if it would work.  Ning sites have changed their posting/reply boxes, the procedure is different now.
Smile

Weather people!

They must be the only employees that can be wrong about their job 80% of the time, but never get fired and continue to make lots and lots of money.

Our "one to two inches" of snow is currently at four inches and it is still snowing!

Usually I don't mind because I love the snow, but I have tons to do today and don't want to be slowed down by this...

QUINN ! I agree !

Last storm,  DEc 26th, "The boxing Day Blizzard", they said 8 inches, it snowed nearly 3 feet!

The worst blizzard w/ Hurricane conditions/6+ foot snow drifts

for almost a century!

Today they said 2-6 inches, it was just a dusting passing by didn't even stick.

next week another snow storm is on the way.

My cat can predict weather better.

Wow! You guys are getting hammered this winter!

It's been mild here, thank goodness, except for one or 2 cold spells.

Then the worse job is being the weatherman wannabes.  They're the ones that have to go outside for that "on-the-spot" report.  You know the ones in the studio have got to be snickering. 

We've only had one storm blow (at about 40 mph) through and leave just a dusting of snow.  Pretty nice so far.  They are calling for a storm this weekend though.

"Nuttin but cold and snow here..not too bad.  It's just going to last until March.  I don't know why they don't let the weather people take a LOA this time of year..  Lake effect....yada yada yada.....

I predict around the end of march it will warm up.

Got 6 inches yesterday of snow.

The weatherman said it would be 1-3.

more snow on the way on Tuesday.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service