TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto, Ubs. I would give you a great, big, glad-to-see-you greeting, but I'm too tired.
Don't know whether or not to do the show tomorrow night. Fiancee had outpatient surgery yesterday, and while she's home and fairly self-sufficient (And is urging me to go), I'm not sure if I wanna be aware from her for three hours.

Anybody here want to come over and keep her company while I pollute the airwaves ?
Bring her over here & she can hang out w/me while you polluting.
Cows got on the road just as I wanted to go to work this morning.
Washer and garage door opener broke down on the same day.
Don't know for sure yet, but my plan to retire at the end of the month may have just gotten a big ol' monkey wrench thrown in it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Oh, nooooooo!!!!!!!!! :-(
:-(
Discovered my dogs wandering the neighborhood as I drove home tonight. I guess the good news is they're both alive, found before I knew they were missing, & they're safe & sound. Well, the little one- who took the gate off its hinge to break out- isn't completely safe & sound, and she's lucky to be alive, b/c I opened up a can of Alabama whoopass on her & kicked her @ss into next week. just sayin'...

grrr
They must have been out cat'n.
lol '-) When my big guy goes cattin' he brings his kill back to me! :-(
I had a dog that would bring a live rabbit home every day. She would show it to me and I would say "ok". Then the dogs would have supper.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service