TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a car & a truck, too, PA, but my truck is really & truly on its last leg. Okay, it was on its last leg 5 or 6 years ago, but now my mechanic refuses to work on it & scrawled in BIG letters across the last invoice "THIS VEHICLE IS NOT SAFE TO DRIVE." That hurt my feelings. I think he should be ashamed of himself. hrummppfh
I've been lamenting what it will be like not to have a truck. :-(
That is disheartening. Check with your long time neighbors to see who they use.
I am experiencing a powerful, highly inadvisable urge to fix myself a fat-assed platter of nachos. Somebody stop me.
That urge should never be resisted....
tha's exactly what I've been tryin' to tell him.
Don't forget to have a beer with your nachos.
I'm over it.

Although that jar of Orville Reddenbacher in the pantry is startin' to look mighty fine...
Orville can't hold a candle to Pancho's Nachos.
no way. Go for the nachos!!!!!!!!!!!

.... and bring me some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just realized why I can't watch much television. Right when I turn on the local news a mom is talking about the kids going back to school and getting her "balance map" out to see if all is in order. I can hear people all over saying, "That sounds so cool. I'm going to use that while I'm standing in the check-out line the first chance I get."

Somebody please tell me that this isn't the latest catch phrase. Maybe it's been around for awhile but I've been able to dodge it all this time. Hearing it a second time could put me over the edge. I'm sure she has every "action item" listed, too. Didn't that use to be called your "to-do" list? I can't take it!!!
Hot Diggety. Great Horny Toads. Double-Red-Headed Wow.

A friend of mine who books bands into his bar has lassoed Alejandro Escovedo for a show, right here in Springfield. I scored my tickets yesterday. 'Bout time something good happened, for a change.
That would be cool. Are you still pondering that Dulli concert?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service