TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he's Norwegian.
Oh, well, that explains everything.
Those Norwegian bachelor farmers really know how to have fun.
Yep, they get their ideas for having fun from the Finns!
For real kicks, he painted a bitchin' flame job on his milk pasteurizer.
Is the one you're looking for?

Tee,
Hang in there.

So I finally get in at another office building. Can I get the paint colors matched locally? Nope. Special order it from Ohio. Really? Nope. Long Island, NY. I send a simple email of one gallon of one color and two gallons of another. Did they get it right? Nope. Have they responded to my two emails and two phone calls this morning? Nope. The price per gallon including shipping quoted was $73. Is that right? Nope. It's even higher and I've already submitted my invoice for the cost of material and labor to do the job.

At least they don't ship until they receive payment. Can you guess which organization requested the special paint? Yep, the government.

My previous explosion video applies to this rant, too.
Oh, Ubu, you can't get colors mixed locally??? I had such good luck with my paint dealers in Seattle, they were wizards at mixing just what I wanted for my clients, and I wasn't easy! "Gray, but like clouds, not concrete!" They could match nearly any material or whim for us.

$73 a gallon??? *Gulp*

Is this nonskid glow-in-the-dark machine washable high-gloss paint?
I could have gone about four blocks away and had it matched but they specified Wolf Gordon paint. Never heard of it.

It's all that, Chez, and when you open the can it jumps right onto the wall. ;-)
I have a client for you Ubu...

What a pal!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service