TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No thanks...the house training of a pup is still too fresh in my mind :-)
Sorry. Booked solid at the moment. Although my fiancee has already started naming them. "Let's see, that one's Ralph, that one's Talulah, that one's Asmodeus, ruler of the gates of Hell, that one's..."
dammit, Ubu, you made me lol in Starbucks. I'm sitting here by myself & now I look like an idiot. Thanks.
I wanna see pics of the proud mama & papa. (better than just the nipples shot here)
And I must say, I can buy that story, Q & Chez... I often take advantage of mr. hottie when I happen upon him... tied up. or not. '-)
Fortunately, we haven't been graced w/a litter as the consequences of our actions. Fingers crossed. ;-p
So let me get this story straight: Meatball submitted to this dominatrix who knew a good thing when she saw it in chains?

Give us photos in a couple of months. I'm not saying 'cute' too soon.

,-D
I think the beagle's owner is planning on giving them away. I want to see them at six weeks before they are shipped off. I plan on posting pictures then.
A rant from Jackie and Hattie: "Every night for the last week, the hedgehog comes up onto the doorstep and eats our kibble and tips over the water bowl. Mom stays up too late on TBD, so by the time she gets up in the morning we are STARVING! Grrrrmeowwww!"

I never saw a real Hedgehog.

I got a rant every time I go out to water flowers/tomato plants
I come in and am bit all over on arms from no-see-ums.
They itch.

I'll trade you the biting bugs for the hedgehog.
Can I be the Pidgeon today instead of the statue I was yesterday?

Fender bender in the morning.
Bleeding head in the afternoon.
Big ole egg on said head now.

I do believe the gods have conspired against me to prevent a trip to the shore.
Are you doing okay?
She has a concussion, so she can't understand anything we post about her. Talk about a Free Pass for the day...
I'm fine. They did keep me overnight "for observation". Escaped early this morning ;-)

And, who's that Snagg guy? Do I know him?
You did but we better go slow on the reintroduction process.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service