TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aggie, that's brilliant! Seriously. I betchya I wouldn't have to pay for the cable either.
Okay, Quinn & Aggie, think this through FIRST. Imagine every cable guy you've ever met.
Now, Quinn, imagine sharing your bed w/one. Or worse, sitting across the kitchen table from one having coffee w/him EVERY SINGLE MORNING FOREVER.
Forgive my outrageous prejudice here, I know this is terrible of me, but my overwhelming experience w/cable guys is that being an intellectually & emotionally stunted, inept pothead is a prerequisite for the position.
My apologies, in advance, to any cable guys or their loved ones who might not fall into that category.
I'd give up cable, Quinn, I think you'll get a better outcome over the long haul.
OBVIOUSLY, the tire fluid is low. Check your shock absorber's timing belt.There's a chance that the alternator and the starter have put their bolted-on little noggins together and have hatched a plan against you.

Here. I decided to post a couple of old-fashioned slices of epic Spectorian girl-group torch balladry - For the laydeeez:

Yer welcome. I think I'll play this next Valentine's Day show. Start making your reservations early and beat the rush.
A bad alternator will drain your battery in a matter of minutes.
If it is the alternator...whatever you do...DO NOT buy a rebuilt altenator! You will be tempted because of the price, but you will be replacing it again in a matter of months. [trust me, I work in the industry]
Who ate the last of my smoked almonds?!!!!
If you glance around you might notice a little furry creature. Does it look guilty?
She's never had human food. I don't think she'd start with almonds...
I am sick and tired of this heat wave. It sucks!
It's drained me...I don't even have the energy to rant.
My first rave.

For those of you who know my adopted pet, Meatball, you may like to know that he is a father.

The shameless beagle from down the street seduced him while he was on the chain outside. He was a victim to the temptress. A few days before hand, knowing that Sissy, the beagle, was in heat I wondered what an English Bulldog/Boxer/Beagle mix would look like.

Photo provided by my daughter, Mary.

Let's forget for a moment how cute all puppies are, I would like to talk with you, Ubu, about your take on this situation...

It's all the woman's fault??? humm...I beg to differ. I am certain that the poor, shy, innocent young lady in question just sauntered by and stopped to say hello and the next thing you know...
If we combine our two takes, we may have a more believable story. :-)

Free puppies. Who wants one?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service