TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who let you in?
Happy...That dog has some skills.
I got a dog today...a little furball puppy :-)
Awww. What kind? Say Chow..go ahead. Even if not, I am so thrilled for your forthcoming couple of years of craziness and undying love from your poochie. :-) They tone down on the crazy after a couple of years....that getting to know each other period.
What kind? Is it as cute as Jack?
A small to medium sized dog, I don't have the space for the kind of dog I'd really like. I grew up with German Shepards and or Collies and or mixes of those size dogs. But, it wouldn't be fair to a dog that size to live in my space...
Impossible!! (Okay, possible..just possible:-)
I love jackie and all, but sorry...Lucy is way too cute!
She's a mutt...her face looks like a bichon, but her body looks bigger??? She's all carmel colored furry and damn cute!
So happy for you Quinn. Is she a rescue? My luvs to your Lucy and YOU too, glad a companion found you :-)
Wait a minute!! I see what's going on. We're back to the "It's all about me" thing again. Pretty sneaky, Q.
Dammit, I was hoping you wouldn't notice!

But, I'll stop cause all this "cuteness" crap is getting on my nerves. This is not the place for it...

Anyone watching Letterman?
Things more fun than reading the Sarah Palin memoir is really besmirchful to Ms. Palin [and damn funny :-D]
Thank God! Someone who remembers and mourns the old TBD.

I'd like to smear the reputation of Steven Goth. He's a bossy, controlling jerk. There. I said it. Phew! Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service