TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you ever start taking life seriously, just remember. We are all just a bunch of talking monkeys on an organic space ship that is flying through the universe. 

Tomorrow I will be giving away all my used batteries free of charge....message me if interested.

FREE?? Dude, That is so generous of you. Do you know how many children that received Christmas toys without batteries this year?? Those worn out batteries may run some of those toys for 30 or 40 seconds!

With age comes new skills. You can cough, pee, and poop all at the same time.

I went to a tea party once and they only had coffee.

Where are we going?

And why am I in a hand basket?

Too much baskets weaving taught in college.

My basket weaving skills were learned in an institution, but it wasn't college.  :-)

Why is it called beauty rest when you wake up looking like hell?

DO NOT wash your hair in the shower!! It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful!!! IT INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT. WARNING TO US ALL!!! Shampoo Warning! I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME." No wonder I have been gaining weight! Well! I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn Dishwashing Soap. It's label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE." Problem solved! If I don't answer the phone, I'll be in the shower!

I'd live in a barn for a stable relationship.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service