TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All mine are random. I try really hard not to pre-think my thoughts. And I avoid post-thinkiing after I've thought.

Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.

Someone who dumpster dives or makes art out of trash is called a 'mungo'.

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.

The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Disclaimer: I have no personal knowledge of the  effectiveness of crocodile dung. 

Albert Einstein never wore socks.

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

Well, that just ruined my whole day. Now I gotta go get a shit load of dimes.

Damn Bob, i really wasn't looking to ruin your day. Maybe this will help...

There's a little fellow named Bob who hangs out at Tim Alley's Grocery Store. The owner Tim doesn't know what Bob's problem is, but the boys like to tease him. They say he is two bricks shy of a load, or two pickles shy of a barrel. To prove it, sometimes they offer Bob his choice between a nickel and a dime. He always takes the nickel, they say, because it's bigger. One day after Bob grabbed the nickel, Tim got him off to one side and said, "Bob, those boys are making fun of you. They think you don't know the dime is worth more than the nickel. Are you grabbing the nickel because it's bigger, or what?" Bob said, "Well, if I took the dime, they'd quit doing it!

A skunk's smell can be detected by a human a mile away.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service