TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

time to walk the doggie.  Gotta figure out what's for dinner tonight, since we took our "friday night out" last night instead!

I like my new socks and hat.

I'm dazed and confused.

I am hungry.

I just had a handful of sour patch kids and now i want more!!

what are sour  patch kids?

I am going to make some soup.

sour patch kids are sour candies that are also sweet, i am addicted.  I have no business buying them!!!!

I don't like candy.

I did the total Gym last night.

People are driving worse than normal like lunatics in NJ, honking horns and cussing.

It is the NJ Xmas season.

Christmas is on hold. My Sweetie picked up some kind of intestinal bug a the hospital, and she's sick as a "dog". Waiting to see if I come down with it tomorrow.

If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green women you've got in the house.

funes that is funnY!

I had a dream about L and L Bean socks.

What does that mean?

My fiancee told me that she had a dream about Herman Cain last night, and that (in the dream) his entire campaign was nothing but a cruel and elaborate hoax, put together for the sole purpose of publicly humiliating his wife so badly that she'd give up and finally grant him the divorce he's been craving for a long while.

Maybe the part of the dream that isn't a fantasy, is the idea that he's so egotistical, arrogant and self-centered that he'd be incapable of feeling shame or regret for hatching and implementing a plan like that.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service