Views: 8653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Neil Young.

Happy Birthday Donald Roeser.

Where's the reset button.

what is a reset button.?

I found the reset button funes.

...You ever get the feeling that he pushes that thing at random intervals, just for the sheer hell of it ?

"Nothin' good on TV tonite....Think I'll dial things back to the  Cretaceous Period and watch some T-Rex's slug it out." I could grasp the idea of a god who does stuff like that.

Yep!!

I always thought this guy pushed the button.

I've decided that if I mount a cup holder to my treadmill so I can have a beer, I will be more inclined to exercise.

After 33 years, Black Sabbath is getting back together. There is an album and a 2012 tour coming up.

As I heard one guy put it - "Can you imagine if they bring back 70's Ozzie ? On 70's acid ?"

I only did acid 4 times. The first 2 time it was VERY good acid. (first time was pure lsd on a sugar cube) The next couple of times was with acid that had been cut with some nasty stuff that made me feel like I wanted to peel my skin off, so I never did it again. I did try peyote once. I had heard that you end up puking before they get off. So me, like a braniac, ate some antacids before I chewed the nastiest tasting stuff I have ever had in my mouth. But the antacids neutralized the peyote, and and I never got the slightest buzz. I never had the chance to try it again. I also did mushrooms several times, and can say the experience was quite nice. Don't think I would do them again at my age, but back in the day, I had a lot of fun. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service