TBD

TBD on Ning

I couldn't find it. Let's do it again.

Tags: thinking

Views: 8660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Always the pragmatist. My dad was our cub scout den leader one year. The first meeting at our house he told the seven of us - don't care what you all do, just keep out of my hair. So we were on our own in the basement - mostly staging wrestling matches or tomato dodge ball...and there were the secret excursions I led into the forbidden closet where we studied my dad's Geisha girl erotica stash he brought back from the war. No merit badges but we did practice tying up the geeky kid to learn knots.

The Dubai World Cup  race purse was raised to 10 million this year.

It was run yesterday in Dubai.

A horse from Japan won it.

Japan has good race horses, mostly bred in Kentucky.

That is kind of cool, good for Japan, the jockey dedicated it to the people there suffering from the Earthquake and tsumani

Thanks, Quinn! '-)

And one for you...

It's hard to keep up, isn't it??

That will take care of the appetite problem real quick., But will they know it???

I'm glad you aren't a worm Olivia. But I'm not so sure about the weight loss thingy. Sounds like calories in, and calories out. Maybe some exercise could help. I don't think worms can jog, but I'm pretty sure they can... ahhh... wiggle?
There goes Tee Bubba again, tempting the Pru fates...

Yep, I'd say that's pretty tempting.

We'll need pics before we can vote.
I like it. Think it should be called:  Olivia_not_in_Montana_checking_out_new_tutus_online_on_her_iPad.
Today is Mrs.Pennypacker's 8 year old birthday
Happy birthday Mrs. P.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service