Tags: thinking

Views: 8660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Olivia Hamilton 7 hours ago
We learned to sit properly and pivot.

Pivot?
Does one do that often?

I learned which utensil to use at what time and how to Waltz. With yukky boys!
Oh, and good posture...Imagine a string is attached to your head and your being pulled up by that string...

Why do parents insist on torturing their children? Do you think they knew how bad we'd be as teens and started pre-punishment?

Charm school...nah, not me. Heck I got kicked outta obedience school.

Oh, and Quinn, I'm not sure I understand that "string attached to your head" thing.

I get yanked around by my leash all the time, and it hasn't helped my posture one bit.

y'all are funny. quite entertaining. '-)

whew! I am worn out. I was off work from my regular job today & had a consult that lasted ALL day. It's hard to be amped up for hours. ;-p

Be careful d's. I been saying for years, that if you aren't really REALLY careful, work will interfere with your life.

hahaha.... I don't think you have ANY worries of that w/me, TeeBub! I like life WAY more than work!! '-)

(((big hug))) Good to see you, Tee!

Right back atcha sweetie!!!
I was kicked outta the Cub Scouts. Does that count for anything?
I think it counts for something. But for what I'm not sure. Does this mean you can never hibernate??
I would have bought your cookies Q.
A good Cub Scout is someone who knows the lay of the land and will take you to her.

Wait a minute. I DID know the lay of the land. But, being a prudent and unusually mature young boy, I also knew the dangers that were represented by introducing the element of inexperienced, reckless young scouts to that of a seasoned-yet-still-wild mount, and the harm that could befall those eager lads should the cave in question produce injuries or hitherto unexposed germs or bacteria, against which their fragile immune systems were unprepared to do battle.

Look, I was just adhering to the scout's motto - "Always Be Prepared." And I KNEW that there was no way that those idiots were ready to tackle THAT particular hill.

I had investigated it's perimeters, on a few earlier sorties (Why do you think they call it "SCOUTING"? Sheesh.), and what I saw alarmed me, and I was just protecting the rest of my squad.

Kicked outta the troop. Shit, I should've been given a medal. Oh well...it's been The Story of My Life.

Oh, I'm not saying that some of them (sic) weren't eager to explore that long-rumored-but-rarely-seen region of lore and legend...I'm just sayin' that most of 'em wouldn't've had a clue what to do once they got there.

It ain't as if it was all that difficult to get there, anyway. Wouldn't have been a whole lot of camping involved. Some tent pitching, sure, but "roughing it" takes on a whole new meaning in that context. Capice?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service