TBD

TBD on Ning

Here's the deal...I do a great deal on wondering about stuff.  Sometimes I actually wonder about myself and why I do the things I do....like:

Procrastinate the hell out of paying bills.

Wait till I'm beyond hungry to cook supper and then don't really want to eat it.

Dread hearing from my youngest son...who has bi-polar disorder, btw.

Dream about my ex more now than I  did for the 30yrs we were together.

Take some of the stupid superfluous personalities on line seriously.

Prefer the company of my kitties to forging friendships with real people in my real everyday life.

Work in the medical field yet am a terrible patient.

Tags: billmeperpaypal, havenoinsuranceandcan'taffordashrink, iseeyouandyouseeme, youguys'lldo

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Is that not proper behavior where you live? Of course I don't know what is proper here. Caleb always gets the paper.
I'm wondering why the man across the street is sitting on his porch smoking a cigarette. In his tighty whities?

And, no PA, it isn't normal behavoir here. Is it normal behavior anywhere that people can see you?
Just don't assume the worst. We never know what battles are being fought in the private lives of other folks.
O, dottie, he doesn't scare me.
I think he thinks that no one will see him. My timing was such that I just happened to see him walk out his front door. Had I not, all I would have seen was a man sitting in a chair on the proch, I wouldn't have seen his bottom half.
Are those binoculars you're trying to hide behind your back......HMMMmmmm???

I'm good at lurking....of course, you know that.....:-D
The Mistress of Lurking...
You will never know when I'm around......!

I keep lookin' over my shoulder..
Good plan Dot. Devious.....good.
Lately I've been wondering why identical twins have different finger prints....just wondering..
And while I'm wondering......why is it that bad things always happen to good people????

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service