TBD

TBD on Ning

Here's the deal...I do a great deal on wondering about stuff.  Sometimes I actually wonder about myself and why I do the things I do....like:

Procrastinate the hell out of paying bills.

Wait till I'm beyond hungry to cook supper and then don't really want to eat it.

Dread hearing from my youngest son...who has bi-polar disorder, btw.

Dream about my ex more now than I  did for the 30yrs we were together.

Take some of the stupid superfluous personalities on line seriously.

Prefer the company of my kitties to forging friendships with real people in my real everyday life.

Work in the medical field yet am a terrible patient.

Tags: billmeperpaypal, havenoinsuranceandcan'taffordashrink, iseeyouandyouseeme, youguys'lldo

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Those folks have their heads buried in the sand or stuck up their own a-- so far they can't hear the truth.
Furthermore, they don't want to hear the truth...

*who you talkin' about anyway?*
Why am I of retirement age, yet my mind never got the memo that I really should have grown up along the way?
"Grown up" is relative, in my opinion :-)
Yep, my situation tends to bother other people a lot more than it bothers me.
Sometimes I wonder how one can go through life seeing just about everything in a negative way.

And, on a more serious note, I wonder why I never buy clothes that are mint green in color...
I think you can stop worrying your pretty little head about that one, Quinn, & just be grateful. '-) hehe...

Jaylee, darling, thank you for giving me some relief that I'm not the only one who procrastinates against my own best interest.

Why do I still have a ridiculously large batch of unpacked boxes & a garage full of I-don't-know-what to sort through from my move over a year ago when it constantly keeps me in a state of discomfort & unmanageability?? :-P
I think you would look great in mint green. Of course I don't know what you look like at all. That little "Q bird thing" is not really you is it?

I have to go and buy a new lawm mower. Anybody got any money laying around that you are not using?
Not me. All of my money is cowering in a corner, terrified of what I might spend it on.
Hey, PA......I'll sell you mine, but it's going to take a lot gas to get from here to there...
There is as a matter of fact. It's called an iron and metal recycle center.
Quinn, you're not refering to never buying one of those mint green polyester ensembles from the 70s, are you?
You mean leisure suits?
Good god, NO

Why, do you have one?
[pleasesaynopleasesaynopleasesayno]

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service