TBD

TBD on Ning

Seen any previews yet that looked good to you?

Views: 452

Replies to This Discussion

I watch Jeopardy.

Haven't really had a chance to check them out yet. Too wrapped up in the baseball season.

the Dodgers are doing well 'cause I quit watching.  You're welcome.

I did watch Little League though.

Keep not watching CaliforniaNow. I want a World Series title!!

I don't understand those crazy rules.

I think it might be a Summer rather than Fall show but I have taken to watching "Under the Dome" on CBS. It started out okay but the last one had little to do with the dome. I don't have cable or satelite but on a good day can get about 15 channels. I was just browsing the Public Broadcasting Schedule and it looks like they will have some science and history shows of interest to me. I do not watch sports or gameshows. I like science fiction or historical biography type stuff.

Me too Shadow  :0)

I like watching "Under the Dome"! Good show :)

This new Fall show Hostages, looks like it is going to be good.

So far I'm enjoying:  Sleepy Hollow - quite a bit, The Crazy Ones - hoping it gets better, and Two and a Half Men because I wanted to see how Charlie's daughter's role would play out.  She was actually good; now if only Chuck Lorre could get over the DOM thing (she's a lesbian so he just gets to add more and more and more girls) and go back to writing.  Oh, well, as long as the BBTheory scripts stay halfway good. . .

Nothing for me, I'm bored.

Ive lost interest in most offerings since they bastardized my History channels with crap like-Pawn Stars , Swamp people, American Pickers, Ice Road Truckers, Huanted History, Monster Quest, UFO Hunters...oh not to leave uot Stan Lees Superhumans !

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service