TBD

TBD on Ning

My blog is removed from my page: invasion of privacy.

I want to know what people have to say. I write about computers. My article 'Kaspersky Anti Virus Software' was posted on MY PAGE and it is removed by MysticalMaria and Bull from MY PAGE. It is unheard of. It is an invasion of privacy. It means that Bull and MysticalMaria have the right to delete whatever they please including YOUR content. I also need to know if Robin Wolaner is aware of the situation.

Tags: discrimination, invasion, of, privacy

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He wrote the message after the blog was deleted. I saw all the messages but could do nothing after the fact.
Perhaps there needs to be a time limit put on it and if the person doesn't see the PM in time, then there's nothing to be done. What's you're thoughts on this, Alla???

I do see your problem. But I also see that you shouldn't have a problem with this in the future because of all the great input here. And I also see that alot of other TBDers will be enlightened to how this all works. I know it's helped me alot.
Aaaaaah! Now 1GL. Come here and I'll give you a big (((((((((HUG))))))))). And I bet if you cry a little bit harder, you'll get a great big ((((((((((HUG))))))))) from Bull too. lmao You're the best!!!!
I got a real question that has hurt my feeling for a long time---I have been around this place since the get go. I am not a founding member and it seems as if that is just for the elite. What gives. Is it because I am from Virginia. I was on the old site and came right over here, but yet I was ignored. Maybe I should start a new thread!!!!!!
Aaaaaaah! Now Blondie. Do I have to give you a big hug too? Come here. That's it. A little closer. OK. Now, a great big ((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))).

Hey, Let's all have a group hug. Come on guys. ((((((((HUGS)))))))) to everyone.

Love ya, Blondie!!!!
1GL
I am sorry I must have missed it. I really don't see all.
weeping---I am not a founding member---I am not a founding member---crying---really sad situation---really sad
Thanks, Pru. That helps alot. I'm a little tired right now, so I'm going to come back and reread this tomorrow when my head is a little more clear. This may be the light bulb that I've been looking for to help clear up some of Alla's frustration.

However, on this site, even someone as unsavy as me, knows not to do commercial things whether it's in a thread (I agree with you about that link you put up earlier), or a blog. Just my opinion. :)
Blondie, my heart aches for you!!!! Poor baby!!!! What can I do for you????? lol
Blondie,
If I had some power I would make you a founding member.
Hang in there.

Darroll, I doooo love kittycats!!! How cute!
OK, Blondie. I am a founding member. Now you see how I am treated. I hope you are feeling better now.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service