TBD

TBD on Ning

I miss the big dance clubs and the dance music of the 70s and 80s. Do you?

If so, did you have any favorite clubs? Songs that rang your bell? Any stories...funny, happy, or, more likely, ~BLEEP~ , to tell?

Tags: Boogie Oogie Oogie, John Travolta NOT, dance fever

Views: 418

Replies to This Discussion

Rest In Peace, Sleeping Beauty...

To Draughn and DD and me...

The demonic trio on the dance floor.

BURN, BABIES, BURN!!!!

To My Draughn. The greatest dancer, greatest lover, greatest man...my creme de la creme. 

He's the Greatest Dancer--Sister Sledge

Our anthem, Baby. 

Hey, I didn't know you'd done John W.'s choreography for this video...you even lent him your suit!  :>)

LOVED THE DISCO SCENE. WENT TO OUR FAV CLUB EVERY WEEKEND WITH OUR REGULAR GROUP OF GREAT FRIENDS. EVERY TIME "THRILLER" WOULD PLAY MYSELF AND MY GREAT GUY FRIEND WOULD LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND HE WOULD HIT THE DANCE FLOOR. ONE NIGHT HE WAS REALLY WOUND UP AND KNOCKED OVER A TABLE DOWN IN THE PIT I LAUGHED SO HARD WELL U KNOW, I HAD TO GO TO THE RESTROOM FAST!!!!!! NEVER EVER WILL I FORGET THOSE DAYS AND OUR GREAT FRIENDS THAT HAVE MOVED, SEPARATED ECT.

OH, I so totally agree with you, Crissy!!!

I LOVE to dance, and there will probably never be such free times on the dance floor again. I laughed at the image of your friend knocking over a table...I think we all did something like that at some point.

Yup....GREAT times.

Okay--this was just too damned good to pass up. The soul of disco is alive and well!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCK9Mnet1R8

Pressed against you, Beloved, on the dance floor moving as one, hearts beating together.

La Muff and my favorite new disco tune...hahahaha

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service