TBD

TBD on Ning

A thread to ask whatever we're wondering about. 

I know we can do this individually in Q&A, but this thread can be akin

to Random Thoughts in Games, only queries.

Feel free to include the answer to your question, or not.

Tags: How do I...?, What is the difference b/t...?, When is...?

Views: 1980

Replies to This Discussion

The body shop screwed something up. Take it back and stomp your foot and tell 'em to fix the damn thing!!!

You don't hide a rust spot with a dab of paint. They probably painted over some tiny spots of moisture to begin with.

Yeh, Get the insurance company involved. The shop don't want to fall of that "Approved" list.

Oh, BTW. Why take offense at what someone posts on FB about what's on tbd? I never go to FB. So, have no problem with it.

Makes for a more relaxed life. 

Again, I ditto everyone else's remarks, Q. Raise hell. That is unacceptable. UNACCEPTABLE.

(Off-topic: Q, I've found $198 round trip flights for you. How low do we need to go?)

Does anybody know what has happened to the chat and who is online thing at the bottom right? It shows how many are online but not who they are.  I can get the list to come on for about a second and it is gone again.

I'm "disconnected" as usual....but it shows (1 online)...is that me?

According to my computer Aggie and I are online but you, Jaylee, are not. Dodger just dropped in.

My chat tabs are different tonight than they've ever been, P.A., but it's working, & it's quite nice, actually. I like it better than before. Maybe a change was being implemented when you were having trouble w/it earlier & now it's completed & working?

Looks like I'm the only one here. Still involved in the computer war. It now appears that the new 4G device pulls too much current for the buss to handle, so it drops the signal. I am really getting tired of this S**t. Thinking about switching from windows to Apple. I have resisted for 30 years, but I'm about to cave.

You go, Robbie!

(background chanting)

*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*mac*

Mac the Knife?, Mac Davis?, Mac who?.........

MacIntosh-  Apple computer

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service