TBD

TBD on Ning

A thread to ask whatever we're wondering about. 

I know we can do this individually in Q&A, but this thread can be akin

to Random Thoughts in Games, only queries.

Feel free to include the answer to your question, or not.

Tags: How do I...?, What is the difference b/t...?, When is...?

Views: 1980

Replies to This Discussion

I'll go if you hold my hand DD

Oh, D.D., I wish you could come down for it! Let's not throw that idea out the window yet! I just got flights for us for $59 each way!! Maybe you can score such an irresistable deal, too. And once you're there, I know of a free taxi service & brothel. I mean hostel! '-)

...I don't know how secret any romances might be, but I'm quite sure there's going to be too much drinking.

I think we should hold a bake sale! 

Or ask the Ning goddess if there any extra in the kitty for some 'business' expenditures....

Otherwise Skype is gonna get busy that weekend!

If wishes were dishes.....*sigh*...

Jaylee & D.D., I'm still quite hopeful that you two, and others, will find a way to get down there! ❤

Did I mention that Ducatiman got Chiggers while we were in Savannah?

(I know, that's really a Random Thought. ....going to find the Random Thoughts thread...)

I hate chiggers. At least it has gotten cold enough here that they have gone away for now.

I told him not to touch the Spanish moss draping off the trees in Savannah, as they are known to be fertile havens for chiggers, but he somehow got them anyway. just one, at the base of his sternum. I taught him the fingernail polish trick to get rid of it. Growing up in Alabama DOES have an advantage or two. Learning what chiggers are & how to rid oneself of them would be the two. 

Why, oh WHY did I drink coffee at work this afternoon?!

I KNOW better than that! 

grrr... now it's after midnight & I can't get to sleep!

sqrt(cos(x))*cos(50 x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(9-x^2), -sqrt(9-x^2)

Chiggers?

Another reason I'm glad to inhabit the North...

Do you have any rattlesnakes in your neck of the woods, Q?

No.

I live in town.

Mice surprise us.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service