TBD

TBD on Ning

it looks like we're winding down, and nobody bothered to open a discussion today, so i thought i'd just set up a thread for this month, and let whoever wanders in, whenever, post to it.  if our moderator wants to do something differently, you'll doubtless hear about it.

after realizing that i didn't need to move to MI, i'm going to Staunton, VA, the last week of this month, and thinking to plant myself there for the rest of my life.  no other roots yet, other than that's the home of the state's premier mental institution, altho' i've never (yet) been there.

the remnants of Independence Day week must be going slowly, since nobody's been here.  

yeah, i don't want to sign off tbd completely, but i realize that facecrack is taking over and all the follow-ons to TBD are slowly fading into oblivion.  still, i'm grateful for the people that Robyn's creation let me connect with, and i am glad to have that facecrack thingee so i don't lose track of my online friends completely.  

if nobody else starts in August, we can just sign off.  i'll be on the road that month.

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

it's one thing to be exposed professionally, with proper protective gear, Robbie.  it's quite another to have the residual "stuff" in your garden and your drinking water....

i'm pretty familiar with all the DOE sites from a few years working with Energy's environmental (non)management group.  just an entirely different perspective, about the care and thought that was not taken for the future, when the weapons were being made, because the homeland defense posture was used to justify lack of concern for environmental and human collateral damage.

Good morning everyone have a good day.

Morning all.....glad to see everyone.

Safe travels to Thally...RT and Lynn, if they are talking about me they will be leaving someone else alone.

Richard...don't you dare tell me how cool and rainy it is.....LOL

Don't work too hard Robbie.

I keep trying to find time to enjoy my 'vacation' but there is always something demanding my attention. Still hoping for a quiet night at home.  

good morning, Richard and RRC and Robbie too!  working hard, all of you!  

yes, RRC, somehow i couldn't see you cowering or cringing at the prospect of becoming the gossip topic for the week.  anyone who even sees a pic of you and hubby has got to know you two are still an "item!"  

Thalia's at the beach, i hope, and peacefully so!  yay!

i'll do some cleaning today, a bit more packing, and then go shut down the post office box here, or arrange for forwarding, or whatever they let me do.  and then i'll swim, yay!

I am happy to say I had a semi-summer day today.  The sun did not come out until early afternoon but it did show up without any pre-rain.

I received a message today from a  close friend.  After being in remission for 2 or 3 years her mother's cancer has returned.  :(

GoodMorning all. Just a quick hit and run. Weather alert today. don't work out in the sun for any extended period. Ha! I'll be mowing grass and sweating. And drinking water.

See you guys later.

Good morning Robbie and all who wander in today.  Robbie, take many cool off breaks today.

Morning all....today is my son's 23rd birthday! I got all teary thinking back over the years. 

Stay safe out there Robbie...it is miserable. 

I could stand a quieter day today..we hit the ground running yesterday, had a group of red hatters waiting for us to open. 

Is there any coffee? I need a cup.

Happy Birthday Crystal's son!  I didn't think you are old enough to have a 23 year old!  ;-)

Happy Birthday to LK too!

I have been the ant police this morning rounding up 2 or 3 dozen of the little varmints.  I hope I got them all and that none of them made it back to camp to tell the others the scouting party was ambushed and wiped out.  I guess they will figure it out when the scouts don't return home with the loot.

Stocking up on TBD to pull me through a quilt-a-thon. I hope I'm not being a nuisance running around and killing as many threads as possible. I forgot how much fun this is to be here even in the early hours. Does anyone know what happened to Chez? She was so good to me after I lost my husband. Nice to see everyone and I hope everyone has a great day!
So far no one has come forth to identify what happened to Chez. Lots of people have ask.
:(

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service