TBD

TBD on Ning

· Created by Judy Wright
“A place to give thanks and share your thoughts with others.”
Many of you know I don’t write much unless it’s something I feel might need or deserve levity, correction or if it’s something I feel very deeply about. This is the later.
About a year ago a special Lady felt we should have a place to share our thanks for the upcoming Holidays. After our move and because of the quirks of TBD ning this thread ended up as a group. I have always felt it would be better as a front-page discussion. Remember how hard we worked to get to One Thousand pages before we moved?
Well since the holidays are upon us again, Dottie and I wanted to recognize this lady. We felt what better way than to try and replicate her post and bring it out in the open. She has no idea we are doing this and we hope she doesn’t mind.
Dottie and I just want to thank Judy and bring this thread to the fore.
We hope you will all take some time to give thanks and perhaps thank Judy at the same time. We also hope you don’t mind if you find it bumped back to the front we have no idea who might do that but we do hope it is more than one.

Tags: Thankful

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thankful...Hmm. I have so many things to be thankful for. I have parents that Hear me when nobody else does, I have a best friend that gives me light when things seem dark. I have a landlady that is truly my friend.I have a motley crew of friends on TBD ...brilliant,witty,sexy,word smithiansavvy,musically inclined,hugs inclined. Lots of positive vibes from all around. I have precious animals (that aren't even mine) that I love deeply, and I know they feel the same. I have the air that I breathe and the light I absorb. I exist, and frankly that is much better than not.
I am thankful that J Lee considers me as motley.
I am thankful for good gospel music. I was feeling great this morning listening to my selection of favorites while dealing with paperwork and such. But then I felt like I wanted to talk to somebody. And then I came here. Hi everybody!
Hi Brian. paperwork? This is much better
I'm thankful for all my friends and lovers and those inbetween, along with my life and all those lovely beings around me -- TBD here; re-finding an old classmate on Facebook -- the hoopla of the Internet has helped, so --thanks Internet Lord! whoever you are...
and mostly, thanks to all of you, my little kick-starts-to-the-day right here.

XXXXOOOOO

Thankfulness breeds and bubbles over.
Thankful I can bring this out once in a while.
Hannah is leaving for Korea in August so we are going to be going Skype also Pru. I have never seen/used it so it should be interesting.On that note: I am Thankful for my best friend Hannah. She just had her 27th birthday on Thursday and I was able to be in her day and see her smile...nonstop, it is wonderful to see a friend smile and know that they are truly happy.
Trr
My prayers and best wishes to you, your siser and your whole family.
I am thankful my church sold out it's chicken stew and I got the last gallon.
I am thankful Pru's liver is a year older today.
I am thankful that February is the shortest month, and that it's nearly half over.
I am thankful I'm still alive in spite of my many bad choices.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service