TBD

TBD on Ning

Well folks, here is my definition of what is `HOT' these days...

"Who is he ?"  I can hear you ask;

sorry, but for the time being I'm a keepin' him all to myself !

(I may let you know a little later:>)

So, anyone out there want to `share' who they think is `HOT' or `NOT' ?

Both males and females included, and meanwhile,

I'll go back to my gazing and sighing...

Tags: Adventurous, Amorous, Attraction, Secrets, Sexy.

Views: 2018

Replies to This Discussion

I was being facetious. ;-)

haha,is it getting warm in here?  =)

Maybe just a little. ;-)

I like this

why do I have motorboats on my mind?

You really can have too much of a good thing, you know? That poor child has an awful time buying clothes. I know first- hand how hard it can be....and she has me beat. It's nice to dream.....but she ain't gonna be young forever.....and when they go south....oh, boy!

no ya can't,and if they go south,i'm going south,LOL

Another thing, totally in a different vein, is how "hot" getting out of bed every morning is.  Maybe I'm just a morning person, but it doesn't matter whether I have had two or four hours of sleep, doesn't matter about chronic pain and artificial joints or missing body parts and organs...my eyes open and the legs are joined in a reflex action to get on the floor and get moving.

LIFE is hot!! All of it! 

“One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast....a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.” 
― Edward Abbey

I love that quote.  It's very true.  I never tire of the wonders around me every day.  Last year my senior group had a group picnic on a guy's farm.  The farmhouse was atop a beautiful hill, and if you sat on the porch on the west side of the house, you had a view of the mountains from there.  The man collects (and plays) antique organs.  After dinner, he climbed into the loft in his barn and gave us a concert on his huge pipe organ.  Sitting under the trees, looking out at the mountains, and listening to Handel being played on the organ was idyllic.  You can't buy moments like that! 

not today,i took those 2 pictures yesterday at 8:15 pm while standing on my front porch,that sky was just too nice.

Having a friend who doesn't hesitate to use your butt as the best headrest around is pretty hot...can't say that I'm up to that level of trust myself?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service